This page reviews White Card course provider, White Card Training Australia. You will get most independent reviews and rating for White Card Training Australia.The provider information is coming from the course website or other websites. The information is subject to change on a irregular basis.
For white card course students, if you or your friends have done any courses from this provider, please give it a rating and leave comment. That will help a lot for other people looking for a quality white card course.
For white card course providers, if you want to modify the information provided here, please contact us and we will change it as soon as possible.
The one-day White Card course, ‘Work Safely in the Construction Industry – CPCCOHS1001A’, delivered by Vision Training Institute, provides you with essential safety training before stepping on to a construction site. It covers the following key areas:
- Identifying duty of care requirements and comply with safe work practices
- Identifying risk management principles
- Discussing and identify common constructions hazards
- Measures for controlling hazards and risks
- OHS communication processes, information and documentation
- Relevant OHS Legislative responsibilities, codes of practice and their application
- Identifying and explaining the role of designated OHS personnel
- Identifying and explaining safety signs and symbols
- Identifying procedures and relevant authorities for reporting hazards, incidents and injuries
- Personal protection requirements and fire safety equipment
- Correct use, handling, storage and transport of plant, tools and equipment to include best work practices.
- On successful completion of the one day course you can work on site the next day. You will receive a statement of training that can be used as evidence for 60 days, until you receive your new card from WorkCover, which we administer on your behalf.
Vision Training Institute Pty Ltd
Level 3, 30 Alfred St
Milson Point NSW 2061
Phone: (02) 9964 0877